- This web site belongs to Chargeurs. The entire site falls under French & international copyright & intellectual property law.
- All copyrights are reserved, including pictures & photographs. Total or partial reproduction of this web site on any type of support is totally prohibited, unless formally authorised.
- Reproduction of text on paper support is permitted for teaching purposes under the following conditions:
- Free circulation of documents
- Faithful copy of documents (no modification or alteration)
- Clear and specific mention of source document, as follows:"Document from internet web site: http://www.organica-preciousfiber.com strictly limited and reserved copyrights"
Trade marks & Brands
Definitions, logos and other signs used on this web site, including the logo and the name Organica, Chargeurs, Chargeurs Films de Protection, Chargeurs Protective Films, Chargeurs Interlining, Chargeurs Wool, are legally protected Trade marks & Brands.
French Data Protection Authority (CNIL)
Provision of personal data (name, address, occupation, e-mail...) is required to access our on-line services.
According to the French ACT on Computers, Files and Liberties, you are informed that personal data communicated to register on-line or obtain information are required to fulfill your request. The use of thereby collected data is exclusively limited to Chargeurs Corporate Communications, who is held responsible for processing such data.
- According to article 34 of the ACT on Computers, Files and Liberties (N° 78-17, 06 January 1978) you hold the right to access, modify, rectify and cancel any data related to the user. To exercise your claim, please contact email@example.com
- Chargeurs declines responsibility for the use made of information circulated on its site.
- We remind you that the content of our web site may hold technical inaccuracies, printing mistakes or omissions, and that this content may be amended or updated without prior notice.
- Chargeurs displays a number of hypertext links to other websites. In no case can it be held responsible for content of the latter. Cookies This Site uses "cookies" to enable you to log into our services and personalize your use of the Internet. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. It contains information that can later be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot run programs, or bring viruses to your computer. The main purpose of cookies is to save your preferences and other information on your computer to save you having to retype the same information and display your personalized content when you visit the site later. You can either accept or reject cookies via your navigator.